The Class We Didn’t Do
Your assignment is to plan one more 2.5 hour seminar on a subject related to Japan’s Fukushima Disaster that we didn’t do this semester. It can be related to a class we actually did but must be an expansion or different take on it.
Submit as a single PDF on Collab/Assignments the following:
- A Class Title
- The issue you want to explore: i.e. Class goals
- A list of the sources and materials you would assign for reading
- An explanation of why you think those materials do what you want to get out of the class
- Your plan for what to do in-class: quiz, discussion (based on what and where you think the discussion should go and do), etc.
- Attach the materials as an appendix to the end of your plan—also in the PDF.
Should be roughly 1000-1500 words not including materials in appendix.